Ronin Ronin

Definitely some dope stuff here! Lyrics were on point and beat was chill with a dark self story to relate to. I noticed it could use some more to it, maybe a hook later on or something ya know but great work dude, gonna recommend this to a friend.

B-RadGfromOV responds:

There was actually another verse, but the tone was so different between them it didnt feel like it matched up right. Almost like a separate story.

Thanks fa listening man. I swear I gotta go in on one of your beats next.

Undertow Undertow

I like where this is going but I can't place my finger on it, or toe lol
man.. why so short? i hate when your songs are so short even though your just messing around ya know, cuz i get a feel for the pictures your painting but then it stops.

so far all your beats been pretty dope,
Peace.

B-RadGfromOV responds:

Yeah man I hear ya. I don't have the time or motivation I used to have for this shit. Excuses excuses haha. I guess I can try to extend stuff more instead of just posting loops. Thanks for the feedback and for listening.

Concept Healing Concept Healing

I do like the overall spread of your groovy sounds on this one Dureagon. like some scooby doo type beat lol but it does feel off somewhere, maybe tempo.
i can chill to it.
random question though, do you guys only upload around 1 minute because of a certain reason?
Peace.

DJDureagon responds:

When i put up a concept its because the track isnt finished. I am putting up just the overall sound of the track to get some feedback. a lot of the concepts i have since finished or abandoned. When the album is done ill upload some of the finished ones. Im taking a very long time to do this because well.. life and all that.

Concept Gravel Concept Gravel

Hell.. YES!
Funky Shaolin Monk beat right here

Heavy Heavy

This is definitely different in a rock way, i like it.

teddygram responds:

Yeah, I was going for like a Just Blaze/Jay-z type feel, but it ended up coming out way more rockish than I intended. Oh well, thanks man, appreciate the review

Helios Helios

yup. Good stuff man!

Dreams Dreams

i like the beat.

SupersnakeOfficial responds:

THX <3

Synthetica Synthetica

I'm a sucker for this kind of music. I love it, this is my jam. I like to zone out and enjoy the nostalgia vibes. Thank god there's someone out there in the music world who digs this sound. Please make more and good stuff!

Wubkat responds:

Thank you! And I agree, there's not enough diversity in music unless you know where to find it!

Concept Heart Concept Heart

I still love "Wizard Status". Good stuff, the vinyl jazzy funk vibe going. Pretty nice mixture of sounds, I guess.. i can only point out the snare not coming in hard enough but that's a personal preference.
Why do most oldskool beat makers mostly do loops now? I need the whole jam, it's good stuff! lol

DJDureagon responds:

Ive been working on "Wizard Status" for a long time now. Its going to be basically a string of beats. Id say 6 or 7 more good tracks an itll be done. Its a tribute to the inadequate. It may not reach many people but with it id like to reach out to those who cant make success for themselves. I hear you on the snare, i do want it to be subdued but i will keep working on it.

-HDC- Mao v Kwing * -HDC- Mao v Kwing *

glad to see this is. I almost didn't click it, this was good stuff!
Whatever happened to BigRed btw? and all the old MC battle cats?

idk who won though...

Kwing responds:

BigRed jerked Teqneek from the championship prize in ClabTrap 2013 and then ghosted. No one's heard from him since.